Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Season 1

Well the first upgrade to STO was interesting. 

   There is still a small klingon population.  Makes it easier to run around on. 

   They changed to transportation beam to something more klingon. 

   And they added when you have the maximum number of ships you can own. Which I had but did not know that I hit the limit.

    Funny, but I  had to redo the promotion to Captain again. Not difficult, just weird that they threw it in there. 

    Was given an off duty clothing slot. But they gave no new options on clothing. That means I just changed colors and my sash. 

   Upgraded my personal armor and weapons. Just incase I actually beam to down to a planet. 

    The bridge is intresting,  my bridge officers are now at their stations along with a few others that I didn't want. Atleast there is no more federation people working on my bridge. 

     So with all the new star clusters to go see and areas to explore - what do I decide to do......  Go back and finish the cardassians grind. It's my OCD, but I hate leaving quests half done. The good news there is that I had 2/3rds left to do but after 1 set, it said I was completed. I didn't complain. 

    Jumped onto a star cluster, lots of max characters out there. First off : To destroy 5 federation wrecks, but they are guarded by the Borg. I was 3/5 done when the game locked up. On my second go around it was : to destroy 6 sets of federation vessels. Note : the battleships are no longer weaken like patrol missions. This lead to some nasty fights. Still I got that one done, and I am close to C7 now. Great change of pace.

  2 bugs I reported : 
1) if you look at your rank it used to tell you how many skill points you needed to advance. Now it says 0. 

 2) the LCARS no longer shows for any vessel that is in front of you. Only the ones on the side.  Man I hope this is a bug and not the way they want it. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment