Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

They finally like me :)

Came on line a few days ago and still had no standings. 

   Decided to run a mission with the alt and have the main logged in. 1 mission turned into a 5 mission story arc - but there was no combat. 

   Next day, ding!! Factions pop up. Spent the next hour setting up the small POS and getting everything on line. 1 orca load of ice seems to give me roughly 12 days worth of fuel. The scorpion material research is 28 days for 12 points. And I want roughly 35. 

   It all boils down to mining. Luckily that is my past time. I didn't get a lot of time yesterday. But i watch 1/2 of Tron and got 1/2 of an Orca full of ice. Will probably spend next week mining the ice then move on to other things. 

   No war decs so far - that is good news. 
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment