Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nothing to see... move along

When dev blogs started posting for Dominion in late summer/fall, one very little tid bit of information was that the inject skill would only work if you had less then 24 hours of skill in the queue.

This cause a few comments in posts, but mostly there were bigger fish to fry.

So fast forward to today. I am looking at going to Providence to fight the fight for carebears everywhere. After talking to Kirith Kodachi (congrats on the little one) I figure I would choose a Stealth Bomber. And since I know no one down there plus I am going to fight the monoliths AAA and U'K. Well stealth seems like the best idea.

But a little hitch, I never got bomb development. So I purchased the skill today and my current skill ended in 1 day 2 hours... for the fun of it I tried to inject the skill. And low and behold it worked like a charm. I havent heard of a reversal of the CCP decision. So I am thinking that CCP decided it was a really bad idea.

or so I hope...

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment