Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome to the party. Now can I get directions?

Checked out Blood of Kahless's website, they had a 6 step process to join their fleet. It mainly involved becoming a guild (somthing) member. At one point they ask what do you want from the fleet, what can you offer, and tell us a little bit about yourself. 

   I wonder if I should have worn a tie. 

   I talked about being casual, and pve focused. Figured I'll throw in this site in case they are insominiacs. 

   Got home and checked mail with no luck.  Signed onto STO and nothing there. Looked around LORE and figured out how to quit that guild. Went back to BoK website and look -  I have been accepted. Yeah !!

Just need to sign on to vent. Which I had already downloaded  but never used. After much stumbling around I log in to vent as the wrong character.  Oops. Went back to vent as my STO guy and ... 


Nothing. 

Couldn't  move out of the welcome area. Waited for an Elder, with no luck. So I finished up my 1/3 set for the night and log out.

Now I'm in a guild without joining it.  Ahhh technology.  

-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment