Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Doh! Still need a skill

Still working on getting to providence. I will have bomb deployment to 2 by Tonight. Not great, but it will get me by.

 I also realized last night that my 2 clones are locked up. 1 is tied up with my carrier at a low sec station. And the other one is 45 jumps away in Solitude region. My friends hang out there so if I ever wanted to visit them, it would be best to leave it there. So that means I need to bump the clone skill to 3. Which finishes Sunday. 

In the summer of last year the Podded podcast guys were all ablaze over stealth bombers. And I caught a little of their fire. Enough to buy a stealth bomber and get a concussion bomb BPO. Then the fire faded. 

So now I have a material researched 30 bomb BPO and can fly a manticore.  But no bombs. I am gathering materials this weekend and hope to fly to Provi by next weekend. 
 
   I took a momment to look over DOTlan maps last night. And see where I might make an impact. Well impact is overlly stating my ability by about 1000. But there are some places that it looks like CVA is surrounded and I might get a bomb on target. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment