Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cardassians love grinding

Made Captain rank 2 last night. STO / Klingon pve is all about the grind. 

   When starting out against the Federation they are +3s and are pretty doable. You get to grind your way up to  Lt Commander 7 before you swing to the next group. Romulans. They also are +3 to start out with. 
 
  13 levels later you get what seems the final grind with Cardassians. +5s to start out with. And those 2 extra levels are a killer. I have just now gotten to the level that is the beginning of the other two levels. 

    My problem now is my waning desire to grind another 9 levels to get my carrier. But with a life time subscription I know I will. 

 My goal is 1 set of the 3 required to finish a quest, per day. It takes me about an hour.  

   Overall STO has not really been anything but an active grind. Cryptic promises story to klingons, but truelly thier focus is for the Fed players. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment