Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Eve, STO, and Podcasting conumdrums

Eve : And yet still no change in my new corps standing. I do like the logo though. I went through a few interations on it. But now I have a tendency to stare into the flames for a second or two.

  I know I'm going to breakdown and faction level my alt.   But I just don't wanna do it.....(big whine) Right now I am setting him up for research development management. Then if I don't get too distracted remote science research



STO : still trying to figure out how to get into Blood of Khaless. I went through another 1/3 set of cardassians last night. Also got onto ventirlo again. This time I tried to convo an elder.
 
Note : this is what their website says to do. Also says to do this when you log onto vent.
 
After i finished my fighting, he never responded. So I thanked for his time and tried the only other elder that I saw. I figured I would have better luck since I can see his speaker flash every so often as he speaks. In the middle of my opening statement to him - on the private convo - he turns on his away sign. That made me mad. I stayed for about about 10 more minutes then log off and went on to an eve mining op. 


Podcast : spent a good portion of the day yesterday looking for green screen software and camera. I found what looks like a nice setup for software. The catch is they wanted $500 for it. And I'm not sure this is all just an ADD momment. They had a free trial program to try and it is slow on my computer plus not as user friendly as the other video editor. But it does have alot more featured and video help. 

Still thinking about a video Eve newscaster. With some funny characters. On the field reporting. Etc. I have found that while it might be great on paper (ie my head). When you include the editing time. It becomes a whole lot less fun. 

Case in point. I want to make a CGI movie on the Star Frontiers module Dramune Run. I downloaded Blender 3D for it, and I have no doubt that it will do an awesome job. But I spent 2 weeks trying to draw 1/2 a spaceship that I had a picture overlayed to.  And it was very frustrating. I really just need a class or 2 to learn. 
  
   So while I ramble on of my dreams. This is probably all for naught. 

-Jason 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment