Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Head 'em up and Move 'em out

Quapla' !!!

  Made captain 6 a couple of days ago. And had another 2 days of Blood of Khaless not bothering to talk to me. But yesterday, I did get a grunt to pop up in the welcome center. He was suprised at the way BoK was greeting new members. 

   Now this next part is what struck me, he mentioned that BoK was turning away from STO and looking to a new mmo coming out called Earth Rise. Seems they had high hopes for Star Trek, but the Klingon delivery has just been horrible. 

   I went to look at Jupiter Invasion Force - the Klingon side of Jupiter Broadcasting. And while I saw 1 article about forming it. It doesn't appear again. My concern with JIF is that it is the red head step child of Jupiter Fleet and not taken seriously. Under funded and under used, more like a place they can dress up and fly birds of prey for a few minutes then anything long term. 

  This next expansion coming out better help. Cause believe it or not, people are leaving STO in droves. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment