Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Who are you?

 Who am I?

I live in Texas, USA. Late 30s with a wife and a cushy job. 

As for my gaming life. D&D came around in my early teens and I started playing. There would be dry spells where I could not find someone to play but that's the way the game works.
 
One day 2 friends were talking about an online game. You had to pay every month to play, so I wasn't intreseted in that. At that time I was painting miniatures for Warhammer fantasy and Battletech. But we were on a project for about 6 weeks. 6 weeks of stories and adventures, and I was in a dry spell. So I started asking questions. 3 days later I was playing Everquest. For 5 years. I still have good ideas from that time. But there were a couple of points of contention. 

So while surfing Alhakazam.com I saw a new tab for City of Heroes. So I got in at beta. 3.5 years there. 

After the first year of CoH I was talking to an online friend about hunters from WoW. So like everyone else I played World of Warcraft. My account expires in 2 weeks with no plans to renew right now. 

In '06 I was surfing for a new game on wikipedia - weird I know. But I saw Eve online there and read the article involving the Guiding Hand Social Club hiest on it. 3 days later I knew I would either die or CCP would fold before I stopped my account. That was in the middle of Red Moon Rising. No titans existed in game and I believe no motherships. Not 100% on the Moms. 

I have bought the life time subscription to Star Trek Online and have played a Klingon from the momment I could jam through the Fed side. Currently at Captain 1. Will make C2 next couple of days. Not one PvP kill. 

So if any fool actually reads this. I just wanted to give an idea of who I am. 

Be safe and have a great weekend
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment