Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Is this mike on?

Wahoo!!!!

I have finally figured out the iTunes podcasting. Which is really funny to me since there are people for whom it comes naturally to. 

   I decided to go the free software route, since I have no idea what I am doing. I am wanting to see how the recording, editing, uploading, managing, and iTunes work before I sink my poor wallet even deeper into the barrel. 

    I have 3 tracks now. I also made the decision to just read the dev blogs. There was a guy last fall who did it for a bit.  Then he just disappeared. The podcast note said he was just waiting for iTunes to take him off their list. I get some experience with podcasting, maybe be helpful to 1 lost soul out there, and have a little fun in the mean time. 

    I am still learning though. The first 2 were just simple recordings. This last one i started to weave in music. I can tell this going to be a while to learn. 

    Am going to try and make a recording of the CSM minutes from Iceland this week. But with the little ones out on Sping Break, I am not sure when I can get the time. 

   Holy bannanas!!!  I was just checking to make sure of the name on podbean and I have 7 subscribers. That's insane. If anyone actually reads this and wants a listen I believe you can go to res0jtz7.podbean.com. Or iTunes - Reading of Eve-Online dev blog

-Jason
     

No comments:

Post a Comment