Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

100 subscribers !?!?!?!

Holy bananas!!!!!!

   There are a 100+ insominiacs out there wanting to listen to a dev blog. 

That is plain wow.  

  The video aspect is intresting. I finished up the last dev blog last night and sent it on it's merry way. 

I wonder if I can change the name from reading of dev blog to reading of articles.  I am thinking about trying to incorporate 10 ton hammer and eve tribune into my Vlog as well. 

I am also thinking about buying a camera and just making a news anchor style Vlog. Maybe buy a rubber Klingon mask for STO.  This will probably not happen  - due to money. And the fact that I am not a girl. So who cares about watching a fat white guy read bed time articles. But it is something I am kicking around.

Maybe I will bring out a fish and talk about the providence war ala Glen Beck...

-Jason
  

No comments:

Post a Comment