Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

The power of LORE

I have been giving Eve alot of time. That meant I was behind on my STO work. With the girls tonight wanting to watch Running Wild movie with Brooke Shields. That left me free to work on grinding Cardassians.

As soon as I log in though, I get a fleet invite. We are disorganzed, and chaotic. I felt like LeRoy Jenkins about every fight. Kept asking for Primary, and no response. But over all it was fun. More fun than grinding. So what do you know, being part of a team is more fun then soloing. Who would have Thunk IT.

He invited me to his guild (called houses in STO). It is named LORE, the only requirement is that my biography has to have the character Lore in it. For those not caught up on Star Trek mythology, Lore is the brother to Data. He is full of emotion and is very dangerous.

Basically, Lore broke my character out of the collective and now I fight for Lore. The head honcho liked it. I thought it was cheesy. So my main requirement is done.

Special thanks to:
shi'tok - leader of LORE
stopbit - he is a zerger
shadowpoet - he kept trying to heal me... man that was a chore
Ibkeffer - congrats on your new ship.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment