Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

And another thing...

Small rant today. 

   Made Captain - 4 yesterday. 

While I do enjoy watching STOked at jupiterbrodcasting.com. I gotta say I wanna strangle Chris half the time. Maybe he is an eternal optimist. But the reivews of STO have been right so far. 

   Star Trek Online is not a richly rewarding game. My guess is, if Chris did play pve as a Klingon, he would still get up there and tell you how wonderful of a game it is. 
   
    It got bad enough, that it's the first time in my life I rage quit the forums. 

   If you want to play federation, then there might be some benefit from the game. But as a klingon, it is all about the grind. 

   Still, there is supposed to be exploration in this next expansion. It's just that I am not a huge cryptic fan after City of Heroes. And so far they have not done anything to change my mind. 

    But I do recommend watching Jupiterbroadcasting.com.  Just bring some asprin when you face plant into the desk - as Chris defends the farce. 

    Yes Jermey and Brian are also fanboys,  but they will atleast tell the whole story. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment