Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My hand at planetary interaction

I decided to actually use the video I made and load SiSi onto my computer. 
The video was pretty straightforward, but the last line about ip address was a little iffy. Might need to go back and smooth it out some.  
 
     Tried my hand at plantary interaction, but before that i bought my self a Widow :). Then I promptly confirmed what everyone else knew. You cannot fit a covert op cloaking device on a 500 million isk Black Op ship.  What kind of broken logic is that ?!?

 The nice thing about Sisi was that I had my system all to myself. Still when I got to the planet I enable the improve cloak. Since this is not STO, and I assume your ship does not disappear when you got to planet mode.  (note: I see alot of kills coming from people not remembering to enable cloak). 
   
     The interface was fairly simple. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I couldn't seem to get my factories to produce. About that time is was dinner time. 

    After dinner, I was hungry for some rocks (pun intended). Made one ocra load to market (after refining) and thought I had enough to get my mobile lab. With the lab, I can research my Scorpion BPO to help with materials. Well as long as I don't get war dec'd
Will have to quit the Corp for that. And that bites. But I'm the only one with enough faction standing for 0.7 space. 

    All did not goes as plan though.  I miss calculated by about..,,, oh 50%. So more mining ops, and we will be good to go. There a few shows I wanna watch anyways :)

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment