Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's lonely by yourself

   I'm on day 5 without change to my Corp standing.  My alts mining crystals burned out. I do have 98 left. But they were 16 jumps out. 

   Not paying enough attention, I decided to trade my Probe to my alt and run it out. The Probe is a quick little ship with a nice cargo hold for it's size.    It's my main choice due to it's speed. When I get to the crystals I find out that I can only grab 12.

   So I will have to have another run next month or so for the rest. Until then, it will last me for a bit. 

I have been waffling on what to do with my alt - skill wise. But now I do think I am going to force myself to have it become my research arm. I simply miss having a chance to hang out with RL friends.

-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment