Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Veldspar blues

I guess a catch phrase I have developed will be " I wonder if anyone at CCP likes to mine". 
   
     With trit prices rising, it occured to me just a momment ago that I cannot think of any other time that CCP has lowered an item by spawning more.

 For T2 materials they introduced alchemy.  Hmm, now that I think about it. They did say Moon Goo was also getting the boot.  But I wonder how many people mine moons Vs. mine asteroids. Well that and moon mining is self contained (aka macroing). Just top off fuel and take products. Mining is far from telling a ship to mine and coming back next week to pick up Veldspar. 

   And speaking of Veldspar, I formed my Corp 3 days ago - and I am still waiting on the standings to reset.  Billy was right, I should have just gone to Solitude in a blockade runner and research my BPOs their. The best solution would be to get my Alts faction up to 7.0 unmodified. But that is alot of grinding. And if my main helps out I am worried that I will go KOS to Caldari and Amarr. 

   If anyone reads this, hope you have a great and safe weekend. 
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment