Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Its sad to say goodbye...

I started what will probably be a month long journey on my podcasts... maybe 6 months. More then 20 years ago( sigh, was it that long ago....). A friend of mine named Kevin made a silly interview with music.

What he did was on one recorder he would as a question. The he would select a small piece of music to answer it.

such as:

Interviewer "So is there anything else you want to say"

Music(Devil went down to Georgia) "I told you once, you son of a b*****. I'm the best that ever been"

I probably remember it due to the cuss word. But over all it was halarious and good fun.

This had me thinking about doing something similiar with a few podcasts. So that is what I am doing right now. I have 2 episodes from Planet Risk, Podded, and Mission Collide. All I have right now is just the intro to each other. Honestly I dont have it all worked out. I am hoping to relisten to them and get some inspiration. The good news is I dont have a deadline. Will probably keep this as straight audio, since it will be obvious that it is a splice job.

Sad news, I am leaving my RL friends in Dark Lure Corp. I have gotten all the preperations for a small mobile lab. But I am the only one with the Gallente faction high enough. So it is off I go back to my personal corp my alt has been holding down.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment