Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

And yet another bug ( this one helps though )

Ever sleep so long your brain gets fried?  Eyes ache, neck aches.... Yeah it's one of those days...

   Kept trying to get onto STO last night. I would get to the loading screen and it would time out. This kept up for about an hour. I thought about eve but decided to just head to bed early. 

   This morning I updated my alts skills, then jumped on to STO while I watch the season finalle of Caprica. After one set it told me I was finished with the mission ( vice the 3 needed) so this is probably a bug. But soooo many people are burned out on patrols, that I am not sure if Cryptic knows about it. 

    Will try again tonight if I get a chance. That will make 2 nasty bugs. One, you no longer get LCARS help spotting ships in front of you. Two, all you need to do is complete 1/3 of a mission to get credit for it. 

  Wonder which one they are going to fix, and which one they are going to leave?



Yeah I thought so too. 
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment