Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Memory hog

I bit off more than I can chew. 

Finished up the CSM minutes, and threw together some videos. All together it was 178 Megs. I have only a little over 200 left on Podbean and it's not even halfway threw the month. The worse part is that I don't want to go back to straight audio. 
 
     And speaking of Vlogs. Yesterday I hit 25 subscribers.  I was amazed at 7, I am dumbfounded at 25. This morning I'm up to 30. For someone who just reads the script and has no jokes. That is pretty amazing. 

Maybe they will go away in the second half as I ran out of room to post. 

Maybe I need to think about getting a domain to upload to. See how much it will cost. 

    Man I hate to keep bugging Kirith with questions. I might try Darth Hater. 

   Either way i am going to be memory heavy. Still it is fun to see my work.  
   
    Wahoo!!  I'm all caught up on my podcasts now.  
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment