Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bug hunter

The kill 5 federation wrecks while Borg shoot at you mission, has to be bugged.  I am 7 for 7 on the server stopping to respond on me in roughly the same spot.  Reported the bug. 

    Finally got an away mission. Kill 5 sets of Undine. On the 3rd set I died so I just sat there waiting for my bridge offiers to drop ( they still have noob gear on). Lo and behold they killed them all without dieing. That medical officer must be really tired. 

After they rez'd me, I just sent them in and tried to watch the fun. But the mobs would still run half the distance to me. 

Made C7 at the end of the mission. 

Overall it was a nice change of pace, but exploration missions are slower on leveling then patrolling. Mainly due to having to run all over the map to tried to find your next victim. Vs the enemy clustered fairly tight in one location. 

I think I am going to go 50/50 on patrol/exploration for this level. 

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment