Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

STO: Hello Mr. space bar


My wife is really starting to not like STO. Mainly for having to spam the Space bar every time I want to fire. And I want to fire ALOT.

I mention to my wife about the new 1.1 patch having the spacebar turn on auto-fire. She says I am now allowed back in the bedroom!

I was thinking that when I hit level cap I would get bored of the game. But I have found that I still enjoy doing 15 minute mini-missions.

That and it is a much slower paced. HEHE, well nothing can get much slower then mining. So what I mean is there is no pressure since there is a very weak death penalty.

A friend of my wifes, and now mine, started asking questions about STO and Eve. I filled him in the best I could (there is alot of info that gets convoluted in EVE). I did have a free 10 day trail card from my SE STO box. He likes it so much, he is willing to sell his WOW account on craigslist. I was a little stunned, I didnt think STO was that powerful.

He must be playing the federation side
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment