Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My attempt at reporting


Well I signed up for NOIR. forums. I am trying to get an interview, preferbly on Skype ,for the podcast.  I have 2 reads to do : one from Eve tribune, another from a blog written by A. Karrde.  And to finish it off an interview. I think that would be a good idea. I might even ask Podded if they want the final product. 

   I don't really need the head boss.  I am more than willing to just talk to a PR guy. 

Some ideas are :
What is the citizen corp going to be called?

Will there be a dedicated forum?

Why 4 systems vice 2?  

Karrde said that if the system gets hit while they are gone - they will finish the contract and then come back with unholy vengence. But that does not include small gang raid right?  I am assuming that all the 0.0 holders want people to fight. They just dont want Sov contested. So if I am mining and the neighbor next door hanks me - shut up and get over it. I assume that is the basic rule. 

   Even though I stated it here, I really want to stay away from "will you protect me" style questions. Cause the answer is clear - no. You want safety go back to empire ( that is where I live ).  I want more infrastructure questions.  Contact info - stuff like that. 

If anyone does read this blog I would REALLY appreciate any input to questions I need. 

I am sure I will atleast attempt this. If I fall flat on my face and make a horrible farce of my attempt at journalism.  I will report here first.

-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment