Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ding! General 3

Hmm, I guess first off that the bug for completing 1/3 of the cardassians mission for captain does not carry over to admiral. 

   Second, since swapping out the beam arrays (250 degrees ) from the turrents (360 degrees ) my survivabilty has gone up tremendously. 

  Third, after that one patrol mission I have just done exploration of star clusters. 

   Four, I have finally been doing away missions. And I encountered a problem with my bridge officers. While many people have different designs on their BOs. I decided to have an all female crew. And since I have access to the Orion race. 1 + 1 = fantasy. Well over the course of gathering my crew I haven't really cared for what they are wearing. After the 3rd ( last ) ground mission, the next time I  was at the home world I decided to change that. 

  I followed common Star Trek coloring. But also change the outfits enough for quick recognition. 

   For tactical - I wanted purple, but that option wasn't there. So I chose red instead. And for ease I chose wing tip shoulder pads. 

   For engineering - I went tan with small shoulder pads and a sash for distinction. 

   Lastly, science was blue with no upper items. 

   Hopefully this will help me on the ground. 

   Finally, I started earning dailies for getting the purple ( ultra rare ) items to outfit my characters and ships. 

-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment