Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

400 subscribers and climbing

Since no one reads this blog, I feel no problem saying yet again. 

   I am amazed at the people who subscribe to my podcast. I just broke 400. That is pushing 10 people a day. It's amazing, considering that I have had no advertisement at all. And I don't have any cool stories or insight.

  I kept waiting for the subscriber base to drop off. 

  I am happy to admit I am no Dillon Arcklight or War Childe, but it is still humbling to see people actually want to listen. 

  I ran into a snag with the video. I ran out of money. With my eve account coming due soon, I am needing to save up for that. Then there is the $150 software then another $100 camera. Overall alot of money for a bad setup. Still I keep thinking it would be funny if I can pull it off. 

  Good evening. I'm Puss'n Boots. And I did not do it; it was the one arm man. 

Every show will be a different intro person with "and"   Then something zany. All delivered straight face and neutral tone. Chevy Chase's anchorman meets Sci-Fi. 

 one day.   One day
-Jason 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment