Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aww, come one. Let me shoot one!


I was able to hook up with my CEO friend again. He is graciously allowing me back into the corp... just need to finish a few errands first.

We ran around doing level 2s. Mainly due to him working on R&D faction. When we would get to the kill zone, I couldnt target them fast enough before he killed them. Him in his high and mighty Tech3 Proteous. Little bastard wouldnt even stop for air. It was like watching popcorn on the screen the rats blew up so fast.

But I got some payback ;)

I told him I could get level 4s and such. But the next level 4 was 16 jumps out, while there was a level 3 quality 18 next door. So laziness won over greed, and I grab a mission. Now my drake has roughly 63/71/82/85 resists to damage and I threw in a shield booster. So during then entire fight I got down to 98.5% shields. With roughly 6 to 10 cruisers pounding me. While my Proteous friend went from shields to armor rather quickly and then to 1/2 armor and then warp out. Made me feel just a wee bit better. He was set for gank, and I am trying to figure out a sleeper fit.

~{-}~


I also notice that my 2 ECMs were not doing a darn thing. I select 2 that were under optimal range and painted them, but they were still firing at me. The entire fight - I left them to see if it would ever work. So after he logged and it was bed time, I ran around and spent the money that I should have saved on other things.

Note: you cannot have more then 1 Damage control module on a ship. Just a little FYI.

I ended up with high slots : 6 heavys t1 (skills off by a sliver)

med slots : 2 inv field (t2), shield booster (t2), 2 boost the booster (t2), and a cap extender (t1)(cause the booster is a hog)

Low slots : I got my 2 Ballistic Control Units (t2) back, Damage control (t2), and a power coil (cause the booster is a hog)

Havent re-done the rigs yet: but we will see when I am off the poor boy floor..... yeah right ....

Still it was enough to let me think about it today as I work on plumbing... I am almost as good or plumber as I am a scanner.... have a mention my scanning skillz ?

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment