Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Trying to Blog with a Picture

Ok, Well after reading Kirith's latest article on skills, I was curious if I could get my skill sheet up here.

Really this is more for trial of pictures then anything else.

So without further ado...

Acinom Picture.




Honestly I didnt realize when I made her that I would be seeing just a thumbprint for the rest of my life. So I chose the outfit cause it had the most cleavage... which was promptly cropped out at the end of character development. (who says devs dont have a sense of humor). And the black ring in the background makes her look like a bad hair do when looking at it in a 64x64 thumbprint day after day. But still that is the pic I chose.

Onto skills...



This just goes to show I am all over the place. Learning and Navigation are completely maxed out. Drones is about 75% done. Was starting to work on Gunnery - as of today I have all the support skills to 5, but I am still way off what is expected.

The part that still makes me shake my head is it now costs me 35 mil every time I die - for a new clone. So that means a fitted Cruiser costs less then my clone. I guess CCP expects me to be rich by now... too bad I didnt get that memo.


-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment