Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It seemed like a good idea at the time




Nothing to exciting happen.

So I wrote a post already. Like so many times before i write on my notepad for the iPhone then copy over. 

But this leaves the post still there. So the next day I have to backup, delete it, and create a new note.  While this is simple, it is a little hassle that I found a work around. Instead of copying I use cut. This means that the next day I have a fresh clean page to spit out random thoughts on. 

Seem like a good idea at the time...  Worked for 3 days. But today, after playing with the picture load I wanted more. 

   Almost 6 months ago some co-workers got online and googled Fail pics. They are hilarious. I told myself if I start blogging that is what I want to do. Well 6 weeks into this and nothing. 

   I thought I couldn't do it from my iPhone. Thinking that you had to download the picture, then upload it to blogspot. But there is a web link. To do that I need to copy 'n paste ( see where this is going ). 

It seem to work great!  The picture said it uploaded fine. But it wouldn't drop it into my nicely written screen. A few missteps and poof the screen is blank and my cut 'n paste is now the internet address. My post is gone. 

So it's back to plan D. Guess deleting yesterdays writings isn't so bad. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment