Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My new worst enemy


(note: this is a melodrama, supposed to be silly. If this appears to be a slam. Then I did not get my point across.)

Curses....

So now my I have a new worse enemy. Much worse then those evil rocks I have been beating into submission these last 4 years.

Even worse - if that's possible - then listening to that level 4 agent grill me, yet again, about having to run out to a warehouse to get her a bottle of wine. By now, I say she can choke on it.

My enemy eats his evil pancakes with that extra-evil buttery syrup. (this is a SW:TOR reference)

Him in his high and mighty SUUUUUPPPPPEERRRRRR carrier.
Me? well I have some duck tape and bailing wire...

Who is this masked man of mayhem?

Who is this criminally pilot flying the dementedly dastardly dirigible?

No other then....


Thats right Kirith Kodachi!!

Look on the face of ruthlessness!!!
(the evil mustache I helped along)
(and the goatee...)

Why is this man the bane of all existence?

That is simple. I finally moved into null sec and got into an alliance. After careful planning and orchestrating events (read - get off my dead butt). The opportunity landed at my feet. And it just happen to be on this side of the map!




So I say, I not bad.....he bad!!

Him and his evil pancakes!!!

All Alone in his tiny SUPERship. haha!!! WE all know what Anakin can do to a drone ship!!!!

(Too bad it is the wrong game for that....CURSES!!!)

Well we know who is the Dog and who is the CAT now, don't we!!!!




Fell for the 'ol sitting on the head while looking innocent trick. Again.

I'll get you my pretty!!!! yes!!! I will!!!!

-Meow
-Jason

PS (hey we still on for movie night Friday?)

3 comments:

  1. False Pretender! I will crush your puny ship with the tiniest drone in my bay!

    A POX ON THEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY YOUR NUTS BE INFESTED WITH A THOUSAND SAND FLEAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keel him Jason! I beg of you! Rid the World of Kodachis taint! A pox on him and a thousand generations of Kodachis!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete