Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mog

Isn't there a god named Mog in Wahammer Fantasy?

   Got a blind invite to join a team. Just ended up being a quiet guy that ran around shooting everything and I just chased him. After the set it was dinner time, but he threw me a guild invite to join House of Mog. 

   Unlike LORE there are 72 members total vice 12. And the second time I showed back up there were people on line. 

    Unlike Blood of Khaless they actually invited me. Mog is still looking for a vent server or Teamspeak. Intrestingly, they want to listen to their members. So it does seem like a low key - high fun guild. 

    With the patch day come and gone. The mission bug is still there. Just hit C10 last night. Now I am really chomping on the bit for my carrier. Then off to a few star clusters and maybe try to get a handle on the new guild.

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment