Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to Low sec



Shadoen > ahoy!
Acinom > \m/

Shadoen > did you get my POS question?
Acinom > yea... sorry but if I understand right... no we cannot put a POS up... will ask when I get a reply
Acinom > so far my request to join has fallen on deaf ears
Acinom > there doesnt seem to be a click to apply button for alliances
Shadoen > interesting.
Shadoen > how did you perform the interview with them?
Acinom > just lost my shipp
Shadoen > omg. sorry :(
Acinom > came out of the station to a fleet of welcoming arms
Shadoen > what/where?
Acinom > low sec... was at the carrier
Shadoen > you just lost a carrier?
Acinom > no
Acinom > my blockade runner
Shadoen > oh.. yeah leaving station is the single most dangerous time :(
Acinom > no killmail ;)
Acinom > had 3 scrambles on me
Shadoen > killmail?
Shadoen > did you get the pod back in?
Acinom > nope... my pod survived
Shadoen > excellent.
Acinom > I warp to gat
Shadoen > nice
Shadoen > link your blockade runner fit when you're safe plz.
Acinom > oh well... sucked.... but I am suprised
Acinom > it is gone now
Shadoen > oh. :(
Shadoen > you got funding to get replacement?
Acinom > ship gone....
Acinom > I had a second one
Acinom > errr I have (present tense) a second one
Acinom > well if this null sec thing doesnt pan out... I still am getting close to my T3 cruiser
Acinom > roughly 2 weeks
Shadoen > sweet action that!
Shadoen > hopefully both happen.
Acinom > what are you up to? about time for you to head on out?
Shadoen > mindlessly running lvl 2's my brain can't handle more.
Acinom > no 3s? wow
Shadoen > not up to 3's yet.. and honestly i'd have to think.
Acinom > mining ;)
Shadoen > was running a refueling for that afctually lol.
Acinom > need to refine my 10 M Dense veldspar
Acinom > NNOOOOOOOOBBBBBB question can you redock if you are agresses? and warp scrambled?
Shadoen > right now yes.
Acinom > HAHAHAAH
Shadoen > if you are agressed. but not if you attacked.
Acinom > then I lost my ship cause I am dumb HAHAHA
Acinom > HHAHAHAHAAH
Acinom > I lasted about 15 seconds... and was at about 400 m/s
Shadoen > you had enough to stay out there huh?
Acinom > I could have saved my ship and mined with hearld!!!!
Shadoen > well poop.
Acinom > HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Acinom > I think I will file that under lesson learned

No comments:

Post a Comment