Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Comment Monitoring

Too funny,

I have told 3 people about this blog. My wife, kirith, and a RL friend. Kirith and my friend have graced me with a comment.

Honestly, this has turned more into my venting and commenting blog, then anything worth while. But that's ok, I am seeing if I can keep my goal of 1 blog a day average for a month.

This lead me to be really suprised when I got a comment. I was very excited - since it never happens. Only to find out it is an ISK spammer. Even here, Eve's dark side pulls me back in.

And to top it all off, I didn't have the verification up before posting. So I can't delete it.

All in all, a life lesson in blogging.
-Jason

2 comments:

  1. You should be able to go into Blogger dashboard and delete the comment there. I think. Maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Guacamole,

    I thought I was alone.... Thanks for reading looking around.

    I tried to comment on your worst sell ever. I have one that ranks up there.

    I am currently selling a Thanatos for 1.2 Billion. Hasnt moved in 60 days. Really didnt expect it to, but since I am not using it and Provi is burning, I thought there might be someone really really desperate.

    Maybe next time,
    ;)

    ReplyDelete