Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Disgruntled


Well it seems I am taking the silent treatment pretty hard. I am starting to get into the funk. 

I looked over at M3. The Paxton Federation Corp, they are needing good fighters. But it is not a good fit for me or my Corp. Still if anyone wants to get into a tight nit group - you couldn't go wrong there.

   I glanced at City of heroes new expansion. I have 3 of the 5 sets on the mastermind class upto the boss pet. And everyone of them I lost intrest shortly thereafter. Looked at their new. Demon summoning set. Intresting, but I don't see what the buffs are. Still looking. In the end it's not enough to change my mind about returning to the game. 

  Looked at Star Wars : The Old Republic new video. I was wanting better graphics. It's not that I am not going to play it.  It is just I wanted dust movement when fighting in a desert. Wind blowing in the mountains. That sort of thing. 

  Work calls.  Looks like it is going to be a busy day. 

So for the typos. No time to proofread
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment