Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The interview


We setup the time and place. I got my notes printed out, and went onto vent. 

After dinner - around my normal bed time. We started. Asuka Smith is very nice and forgiving. About 7 questions into the interview I glance up to see that I was not recording in Ventrilo Anymore. 

   My record as the unprofessional is still secured. 

   After that the interview flowed pretty well. No more forgetting to record. That always helps.  

   Next day, the 30 minutes interview took 4 hours to edit. And that is with no video. There are a few more details that need to be address then the interview hits the airwaves. 

   I started throwing in comercials. Really they are just pieces of movies or TV shows that I like.  Just another random idea I had. 

    After the interview I thought about what Asuka said and came to the conclusion that I could do this. So I pestered my CEO to get the green light to go ahead and join the alliance. For the cost of 100 mil I think it is nice to have a spot in 0.0. I can mine 100 in a week of high sec veldspar mining. So it will intesting up see. 

   My thought is after I jump throught the application hoops to have the alt - not in the alliance fire up the hulk in high sec and go back to non-Orca mining. At the same time take the cloaky recon ship (Buzzard) and go scout out/make bookmarks in the new system. Also means I need to get my alt to learn and dropping cyno feilds and covert ships.   Figure I would spend a week in local listening and watching traffic. 

     -Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment