Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Curses, foiled again

What luck...... Sigh

My wife decides I deserved a break last night from the grandkids. All I had to do was run them by her work when she got off and she would take them to the play they are in. Then I could have the rest of the night off... Huzah!!

  That was the plan. Well she got caught up in work and our wonderful babysitter (for the youngest) needed to leave. So I ended up taking the grandkids to the church play. After everything settled down to a dull roar - my wife and I went out to dinner. 

    Then it was home!!!  All I needed was 2 sets of cardassians and I had my carrier!!!   I get home, feed the dog, grab my computer.  And star trek launcher fails. Try again. Fails. Reboot computer. Fails. So now I get to reload software. Then they have that 6.2 gig patch. For the rest of the night it is patching. 

  And just to add insult to injury they had it down for maintenance this morning. This evening everyone is off and this weekend is the play. That means none to little time to play 

  Curses!!!!

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment