Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Drone bay is back! ( and other random thoughts )

Wow drone bay is back. Hope they last more then one podcast this time. 

  Still working on scanning. I have only found 3 wormholes. 1 to another high sec. 2 to occupied wormholes. 

The drake is proving to be intresting. Still curious if I can get all my resist above 90%. Doubt it, but still it keeps my thoughts occupied. 

  Another random direction I was thinking about is -  going to low sec. My last Corp was based out of Solitude while I stayed in empire. My one visit to his system was a 14 jump through low sec space. He chose this route to prevent any bubble camps. I was amazed at how low the population was in the jumps. 

  I was thinking of getting a base of operations next to this corridor and making trips in there. This is all in preperation for planetary interaction, which they say low sec will be more profitable then high sec. At least till Dust514 comes out. 

  For me the area around the corridor has no friendly npc corps. Which bites. That has been my biggest stumbling block against me just moving out there. Still with PI coming. I need to scout. 

   The other problem is that STO is actually fun still.  That eats up my time. 

Funny how things work, huh?
-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment