Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

I am the UNPROFESSIONAL




So I had mispelled (can you believe it with my awesome spelling) the PR persons name in Noir.  And therefore couldn't find him with the Eve locator.

  But I found the error of my ways, and shot him the same email that I had for Noir website. 

   To my suprise and unreadiness, he was ready to answer questions. But he didn't have a skype account. He wanted to use Ventrilo. 

   Are you ready for my awesome Vent expertise?  Here it is comes...... I have downloaded/installed the program. Just  this past month I have log on to Blood of Khaless where no one would talk. And recently House of Mog, where I convinced a guy to look at Eve. And that's it. 

    So I look at the setup tab. No luck. I googled audacity recording through vent. Found some funky but non informing web sites.  Getting frustrated I went back and asked Noir where the settings are. He said under View -> record/playback.  But there is no view option in the setup tab. 

  You  know he has to be groaning about noobs with press badges on.
 
  I try google one more time and find a you tube link. After watching, I was able to record a test. 

    By now, my time limit was up. And I didn't even have my questions organized. 

   The good news was that Noir is very helpful. So I am shooting for the interview Tue/Weds. 

    I did get home and get the notes in sequence. So at least I will not be completely scattered brain. 

    I am also starting the NOTALOTTANEWS newshour show. There is no video, but this is at least a trail run. 

-Jason
   

No comments:

Post a Comment