Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Just not into it


Either nothing is going on or I'm too tired to remember it. You decide. 

General whines. 

   Man the freighter is slow. I fell asleep last night for 20 minutes waiting for the warp. Wahoo for high sec. 

    Still annoyed that I lost my blockade runner due to not understanding. 

    No word from  the Alliance.  Assuming they are busy with a contract. After a week I will write it off. 

   Moved stuff around. Now there is some exciting info. 

     Are fighters really worth it?  Fighter-bombers are anti-Cap. And fighters can't hit anything less the battleship. I guess if you are going against a couple of battleships then yeah. But most of those have buddies. 

Have a great weekend 
-Jason  

1 comment:

  1. Since fighters can only be used on carriers and supercarriers, then they are worth it for the extra DPS against Battleships and larger plus the carrier can have multiple flights of small/medium/large drones for smaller stuff.

    PLus fighters are assignable to gangmates. And can warp to chase after targets. Got killed by fighters in my scorpion once like that. bastards.

    ReplyDelete