Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The circle of Lost Letters


So there I was, 

  Naked in a hot-tub full of Cheeze Wiz. And not a cracker in sight.......

   The whole not being responded to was driving me crazy. It's like trying to find a real job. You hunt and hunt. Go through applications and interviews. You think that everything went really well. Then you wait and you wait. The acceptance or rejection letter never comes. It is a frustrating experience. 

     But I hate to intrude on people. I really do. Last night though, I decided to strike up a convo and find out. The first thing he said was that he has gotten a few comments on the interview (good ones). That always makes me feel good, just knowing that someone listens. I ask him if he recieved my evemail.  Lo and behold it was burried in his Inbox. So after a little bit of him hand walking me through the process and getting the lo down on the rules ( which I don't have a problem with ) I tried to apply for the alliance. 

    For all those kiddies out there that also didn't know.  Only the CEO can apply for an alliance. Now I have to wait to see if my friend will transfer control to me for a week to get the bugs worked out.  Or will do it himself. 

 But suddenly there is color in the world again.  As I am no longer stuck in limbo wondering if he got my eve mail. 



Hmmmm, wonder if my friend got my email?  ......... ( the circle continues )


-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment