Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome to (pew pew......BOOM)


What a day. 

So the last note was a slant on "I joined a null-sec alliance". Just a bit more colorful. 

   And with it was introduced to running the pipeline and jumping into a 20 man gate camp. Gotta say my fight or FLIGHT response was going. Had shakes and everything. 

   When I got to the new home pocket. The rocks there suck. So after some thought I decided I needed a few more skills before I live there. 

  ie. I went back to high sec mining. I want to get my rent money set aside. Then work on 2 ships. T3 gate runner and a cyno ship. 

   Last night I got my alt and my main back together and commenced to crunching rocks. Nothing was on TV that my wife and I both wanted to watch. So I settled in for some Internet  surfing (and no, not that kind). 

   As I was reading about SW; The Old Republic, my strip miners finished a round. Clicking on the cargo hold and moving the ore I noticed CONCORD all over the place. With a pod floating around.  I sent a few emails back and forth. Just curious about a suicide gank. He said I didn't appear to be a macro. How could he tell I don't know. Still dodging that bullet was freaking close. 

I set him to red, and just logged for the night. 

  I promptly died 10 times in STO. 

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment