Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I owe, I owe. It's off to mining I go.


Finished up the first recording of Noir.  Have the second one recorded but not edited. No word back from PR yet. But that isn't suprising. I looked for him online (in Eve).  But didn't find him.  Still working on the questions. 

   Star defender asked what does a miner do while crunching rocks. This just so conisides with last night. 

  Side note. My CEO friend let me back in his Corp.  

   Was convinced, pretty easily, to go back to mining to get some cash for the next purchase. So last night, I mined for roughly 4 hours. Made 2 1/2 Orca loads of dense veldspar. For the first hour or do I did some research on Noir.providence. Working on the interview. Checked skype to see how to record. Check eve voice to find that I can't record on that one. 

   After dinner the wife and I watch Stargate Universe. And I mined.  Man, I love DVRs. I also really enjoy SGU. I would love to blog about it. But I cannot seem to describe my reasoning.  To sum it up, SGU isn't pretty. People are being forced to deal with each other. And no one plays nice, except Eli.  

Around bed time I threw in the movie Push and rub my wifes head for a hour. (and mined). In the end - I know I could have made alot more isk in level 4s. But I wouldn't have been able to enjoy anything else. 

   My wife hates me playing STO at bed time. Since I have to steer and continually spam the space bar. Hard to sleep when - click click click click click is 3 inches from your ear. Plus no rubbings. She much prefers mining. Though she thinks it's the most boring thing in the world. 

   You can also do house chores and such. Hence I love mining, but I stay out of low/null sec. 

-Jason  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment