Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Goggles myself


Decided to look for more NC vs SC updates by using google. I was suprised to see my podcast holding the no. 2 slot. That is just plain weird. 

  Worked on the podbean website for a bit. Finally got off my dead hump and brought the other podcasts that I listen to up there.  Ohhh I just remember - I forgot to list the two that I don't listen to.  I need to run do that after this blog. 

  Tried to get the banner on the site to be more eve like, but it was epic fail. Epic. So I just reset it to default. 

 Also no joy on finding other updates. I did find the thread that linked a YouTube video on a lag death from the current war - birth to epic rage. Funny the FC sounds like the guy that Podded had on awhile back about hot dropping his single carrier into an Agony Unleashed fleet. He went from god to rage in about 5 minutes.

  If someone knows a link I would be happy to read it. I am truly neutral in this entire war. But I do wonder if the Goons will stop their shinanigans and form back up and take back space with IT thouroughly occupied in the north. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment