Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Podcast : Nervous about Tuesday


PI note: Eve University has some great info on planetary interaction. 

Well this coming podcast will the best ever or Epic fail. Not sure if there is an in-between. 

   A guest speaker gave me a 5 minute plug.  That is a point in best ever. 

   My friend has conceded to doing cohosting duties. And we go off topic alot. 3 points to fail. 

   Kind of nervous about doing it.  But rain or shine, what's the worst that could happen.  It's not like I make my livelyhood off the podcast. ( boy that is a scary thought). 

   I submittted my name to the capsuleer people for a video blog. No word back but since it's memorial weekend, I wouldn't expect any. 

   Still wouldn't it be nice to get that hook up. Maybe not, cause then I might have to actually work at the podcast and not play. 

    I'm halfway to getting the video software I wanted. Maybe in another month. 

-Jason  

No comments:

Post a Comment