Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What to do, What to do...


Well there is rarely a good thing about playing 3 MMOs.

But when Eve goes offline (I only had 4 minutes left on getting my mission finished... whew), that means I can roll right into EQ2 with no thought about WAHHH!

Played with the Rat for a bit. Got his tinkering up to max allowed, I was able to get a skill up every time I tried now. Which means - I am alot luckier then I have ever been. Or they changed the rules on me... again.

I see that Song Li has got a new show out. Sweet!!!

Congrats to Mynxee for becoming president by a large margin.

And last but not least, most blogs talk about what to do for the 18 hours of withdrawl from Eve-crack. Sleep, see a movie, go outside and look at the bright shiny thing in the sky.

Me, I get to repair a septic spary head.
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment