Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Open mouth. Insert foot


Behold!!!!  The power of a noob. 

Sigh. 

So I put off the podcast for a bit. I want to get the new software before I go any farther. 

I went to the first meeting of the alliance directors. Lot of hush hush things happen. 

   But I still couldn't stop myself from letting my complete lack of knowledge show through. 

   1) in case you didn't know ( and I did not) you can build capitals in null sec stations.  Just not super caps. 

    2) when on teamspeak, don't enable voice activate. You never know when your wife will try to move a table across the title. Setting everyones teeth on edge. 

    And 3) never state the wrong person setup your forum chatroom. They get really mad, Really quick. 

Really quick. 

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment