Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

SW:TOR. Are we there yet?


I have tried to keep to the idea - to never want time to speed up. Enjoy today and leave tommorrow for tommorrow. It usually doesn't happen, but it is something to strive for.

   But not with Star Wars: the Old Republic. Ohhhh man, I can't wait for 2011. I hear lots of people down playing it, and that is fine.  No game is for everyone.  In fact, when I first heard about it I thought it was another attempt at Galaxies. No thank you!  

   Them some how I found their desire to focus on story. And the voice acting, they grab my attention then. 

   Since then I found Darth Hater podcast. To me they have truelly set the bar on what a good show is.  And their website is not bad either. 

    This Friday Bioware introduced the advance class system. It reminds me of EQ2 class system when they first came out. Eq2 got a lot of  flak from the fan base and finally let you start out as any class. So it makes me wonder if SW :TOR will have a similar problem. 


Either way I'm stoked. 

-Jason
   

No comments:

Post a Comment