Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

This thought brought to you by the word - Random


Swap skills, pulled out 2 inventions - 1 of which failed, and finished hauling stuff around. Yeah that is an exciting topic. 
 
   Last 4 days watched parts of the movie "They Live". Yeah, I am one of those guys. Googled " I am here to chew  bubblegum and kick ass. And I am all out of bubblegum."  I thought it was Bruce Campbell in the evil dead series that had that line. But I was wrong.  Still that is one of the best lines ever. 

   Yesterday I got some sad news Heroes, Chuck, and V are being cancelled. Heroes I am not so worried about. It became a convulted mess, the writers painted themselves in a corner multiple times. Then the next season would forget what powers Sylar or Peter had. 

   At least SGU is still around. Man, love that show. 

  Ran through a mission on STO. the entire away team was to shoot 5 tribble patches. No one shot back, not deadly tribble came to haunt me. Overall pretty lame. 

    Finished the night with some EQ: time. 

   How was your weeked?
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment