Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Complaint Dept


Made a new character last night. 

Caldari - so I parked him in Jita to do price checks. 

I was afraid the name would be taken. But alas : Complaint Dept lives

Aurora was not happy that I didn't spend the 3 hours on her tutorial.  If I ever get a 3rd account - errr when is more realistic - I will run through it then. Since I need 3 accounts to move my carrier around. 

Hmmm it just hit me, if I move him down to the pocket before I start working on him (as a 3rd account) then I shouldn't care about the clone stuff. Anyway, it's an idea to think about. 

Realized the video editor is a good converter. And the show " Clear Skies " will not let you watch on the iPhone. So I convetered it to mp4. Ie for the I phone. 

I also realized that my podcast had pretty much eaten through all the available memory I had bought.  I am not going to pay $500 for some more either.  So I tried my hand at archiving stuff. I hope I didn't mess it up. 

   Anyway. I put Clear Skies 2 up on the podcast. This mainly for 1) me 2) the newbies who might not have seen them before.  I did give the link in my intro line. I know I am not trying to take credit for it. 

  Yeah, yeah. I know. I should have done 1. Not 2. I was just trying the converter out.  


Honestly I get more feedback from the blog then the podcast.  You see I really am not an attention hog. I prefer the shadows. I am doing this more for fun, then to be a celebrity. Hence no advertisemrnt at all. Also why I am so shocked when I got over 7 people subscribing to the podcast.  I did put the name Acinom into the front screen. My thought is with Complaint Dept, that  I will start asking people for feedback. If Neutral Zone can read bad reviews on the air. Then so can I.

 After all I am just reading stuff, it's not like I am doing story time with Dillion. 

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment