Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Special thanks to X1376


A special thank you to X1376. Yesterday I was ready to give up the ghost. After reading A scouts domain - he referenced me to  http://podlogs.com/2ndanomolyfromtheleft/. This guy is good. 

   I really do not care for smack talk.   When I see him critize another ship fitting, I am thinking he might be another Urban Mongrel. 

But 1) the fittings really were painful to look at 
2) he was very constructive and helpful in his thought process. 

  He even goes so far as to discuss ship fittings for various play styles. 

I found myself reading alot longer then I expected on his blog. 

   After that I realize I am just not that caliber. My blog is mainly just randomly generated thoughts that go through my mind while I play. 

  If I did have a hook it would be the funny pictures, or the podcasting notes. 

But if your looking for quality, I gotta say : this ain't it. 

-Jason
 

No comments:

Post a Comment