Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

;)


In STO news - it's still there. 

As for eve. Today's note is brought to you by the word - grind. 

   So I sit here - still groggy from sleep - staring at a computer screen, trying to figure out how to make grinding missions funny, informative, or just plain intresting. Fail. 

    Switch to STO. The only news there is that the House of Mog (the guild I am in) is now the largest Klingon guild. And one of the biggest guilds in the game. Congrats to management for pulling that off. 

   Then there is CrazyTalk. While it is fun to play with. 

   1) I can't save anything with the trial version. 
    2) it's not completly exciting if I had to watch the bobble head for a 20 to 35 minute presentation. 
     3) but it is fun to watch for me. Thinking about making a 30 second hello for **+***. And then sending it him. Hopefully he gets a smile. 



It's all about the smiles. 
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment