Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Podcast note


So for those of you wanting me to stop my podcasts. - bad news, it will still happen. 

For those of you who want me to keep my podcast. - bad news, it will be a month or so. 

  I did ask 3 people to do a little personal segment. My thought was similar to the way Chad did the last Fly Reckless. Except this would be them saying whatever came across their mind. With maybe a small interview (5 to 15 minutes) about any noob question I could throw in. 

 My responses were great! 
 No. 1 said it was a great idea, but got my podcast confused with someone who is actually good. When I gave them the link to mine. They were never heard from again. 

 No. 2 said it was a great idea, but had lots of commitments and was not sure if they could get away to do a little segment. But try back in a month or so. And was never heard from again. 

  No. 3 said it was an intresting idea, and "I will think about it". And was never heard from again. 

   All 3 were cold calls, I dropped in on them out of the blue. So it is not a supprise.  

   Then I got to thinking about opening up the floor. I am still partial to this, but from what I have seen from other podcasts offers - not many will do this. 

   So that lead my to beg and plead, and brow beat a friend of mine into agreeing to try co-hosting. That way I sound a little less Zombiefied while reading. And maybe an intresting dialogue will pop out. 

Trying to get my CEO friend also to hop on so we can have the entire Corp on and chat for 30 minutes. 

  His schedule is jammed, and he was never heard from again. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment